If you are a person with in-depth knowledge of distributed systems, who thrives working in an international, fast-paced environment we have the job for you.
They place great importance on connecting the dots between their big data and business problems using data analytics and reporting tools as well as cloud technologies.
Their dedicated teams cover all key aspects of the data analytics stack – from data collection and transformation (ETL), database storage management to query performance optimization.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or a related field (or are in the process to get one)
- You have some programming experience with Scala/Java/Python and SQL and are familiar with the principles of software engineering and data analytics
- You are excited to try new technologies and develop your technical skills
- You have know-how to design and interacting with databases (SQL/NoSql)
- You have experience with big data infrastructure like Apache Spark, MapReduce, HDFS or anything similar
- You have experience with AWS-based database systems
- Familiarity with GIT and release engineering strategies
- Very good career opportunities in a constantly growing team
- Competitive salary based on the level of experience
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual public holidays (depending on your residence)
- Flexible working hours (flexitime with core working hours)
- Access to education opportunities (books, courses, seminars, conferences)
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance (gym subscription, etc.)
- Remote Workouts and Social activities
- Possibility to work from our great looking office in Zadar
For more info contact recruiter via mail: email@example.com or apply via link