Business Development Manager is in charge of improving and growing a business, by identifying new customers, and by identifying new business opportunities, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
Business Development Manager is working with highly prospective customers and a role includes accountability for profitability of these clients through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and industries, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
The role itself is crucial and is working closely with Regional Sales & Business Development Director on improvement and innovation within the current services portfolio or in introducing new one.
Place of work: North Macedonia, Albania or Kosovo
What we offer?
- 4 days working week
- International experience and know-how
- Career opportunities
- International mobility activities
- Chance to bring your ideas and implement them in a large-scale
- Attractive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package. In addition, we provide a pleasant and friendly ambience at work and foremost the possibility for further progress within our team
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identifing new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and arrange meetings with highly prospective customers which can make a difference for a business
- Developing and nurturing relationships with existing clients
- Understanding the needs of customers and responding effectively in order to meet them
- Understanding of the businesses' products or services and being able to advise clients about them
- Actively seeking ways of improving the way the business operates
- Negotiating pricing, closing up sales and drawing up contracts with high profitability
- Carrying out sales forecasts and analysis
- Taking an active role in proposing and implementing promotional activities together with the marketing department
- Keeping abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Performing all other duties as requested from the superiors and Employer
- Around 5 years of proven sales experience on a similar role in B2B service industry, preferably in HR one
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Pronounced English language skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje i posredovanje pri zapošljavanju, Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, OIB 35539279541, na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09, a na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21